ISCA ANNUAL CONFERENCE NOVEMBER 4-6, 2018Go the Distance
Stepping Into the Future
Prairie Meadows Conference Center
1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa 50009
Please click here for additional information for exhibitors.
Electrical, telephone, and audiovisual are not included in the registration fee. Space is very limited; early reservations are recommended. Booths are assigned on a first come first serve basis. To see map of premium and standard booth space options, click here (booths highlighted in yellow are premium booths).
Standard Booth: $350
Premium Booth: $400
Additional Tables: $150 Each
Each booth includes:
- One six-foot draped table and two chairs.
- One full conference registration.
- Company/organization listing on the ISCA conference website and in the conference program given to every attendee.
- Link to your company/organization website from conference website.
- Ability to participate in exhibit hall bingo.
Visit the Prairie Meadows website to make a room reservation (use group code 110517ISC_001).
For manual payments, please return with appropriate payment payable to ISCA and mail to:
Iowa School Counselor Association
6919 Vista Drive
West Des Moines, IA 50266
* Cancellations - In the event written notification of intent to cancel is received by the exhibits coordinator by October 1, 2018, all sums paid by the exhibitor, less a serivce fee of $100 per booth, will be refunded. No refunds will be granted after October 1, 2018.
In accordance with the terms of the online reservation form, the organization above contracts for exhibit space and services offered by the 2018 ISCA conference, which will be held at Prairie Meadows Conference Center, in Altoona, IA on Monday, November 5 (morning and afternoon) and Tuesday, November 6 (morning), 2018. Application must be received by October 1 to be listed on site materials.
** Please note: For brand new PayPal users, there is a temporary $1.00 fee for a creating a new PayPal account, and it is refunded or credited once your account is validated.